All ICPM exams must be proctored either by an individual (in-person proctor) chosen by the applicant, or by using ICPM’s selected online proctoring service provider ProctorFree. You can learn more about the two available proctoring methods below.
ICPM has partnered with ProctorFree to provide on-demand proctoring for all certification exams. ProctorFree’s unique system combines the convenience of online testing with the security of recorded proctoring. Applicants can test anywhere and on any computer with Internet access, a web-cam, and microphone.
To take the CS or CM exams with ProctorFree, an applicant must pay the $30 per exam fee through their ICPM Account. Take some time to learn more about ProctorFree’s technical requirements before scheduling your exam.
Applicants have the option to use an in-person proctor to observe and monitor their exam. Applicants who choose this option are responsible for securing a proctor that meets the requirements established by ICPM. All proctors must be pre-approved by providing the following documentation to ICPM at least 2 weeks prior to testing:
- A copy of the proctor’s photo ID
- A resume or CV to verify proctor requirements
- A signed copy of ICPM’s Exam Proctor Agreement
In order to proctor an ICPM exam an individual must be:
- At least one level above the applicant in their organization
- Unrelated to the applicant
- Currently not a CM applicant
Preferred Proctor Candidates Include
- Active CMs
- Certified Manager or Foundations of Management program instructors
- An HR representative or training coordinator in the applicant’s organization
- The applicant’s manager or supervisor